Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Getting ink stains off dolls? Any suggestions?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bought a stardust Alyssa off ebay and she has the ink stains like they all do! Just wondering if anyone has successfully taken them off her or other dolls and what works best? Thanks!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If it is on the vinyl I have heard that you can use clearasil, and leave it on the ink for a long time in sunlight or under a lamp. Then keep repeating this until it is gone. I don't know the details, but I think Oxy 10 can be used too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •